COVID-19 Level 2 Playing Procedures
The course, driving range, Golf Shop, clubhouse, toilets and practice areas will be open daily for members and visitors from Wednesday 8 September 2021. We will return to our usual booking system at 7pm on Tuesday 7th September, for bookings from Wednesday 8th September onwards. However, the following restrictions will be in place to ensure the safety of everyone under Level 2.
The intention of these procedures is to ensure physical distancing, enable contact tracing, maintain COVID-19 hygiene protocols, comply with our health and safety plan, and reduce risk of transmission of infection whilst on the club’s premises.
1. Everyone must sign in and out, using either their COVID tracer app or by completing the manual sign in sheet located in the clubhouse entrance and the Golf Shop. This is so we can meet the contact tracing and COVID-19 safety plan requirements.
2. All staff, players, visitors must adhere to general government advice; particularly all recommended hygiene measures. There are hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the club’s facilities.
3. Drinking fountains, sunscreen dispensers and ball washers will remain closed. Please bring sufficient supplies with you.
4. Pins/flagsticks will be on the course. However, they are to be left in the hole and not be touched or removed by any player.
5. Bunker rakes will not be on the course. Local rules for placing apply.
6. Scorecards will be available, and pre-printed by shop staff. In order to minimise handling of scorecards, players should keep their own score cards, and partner with another player to record that person’s score as the marker. The player should sign their name in the player slot, and record the name of their partner in the marker slot. The player and partner should agree on each other’s scores before the player signs their card. Please hand your score cards into the shop and our staff will scan them for you.
7. Physical distancing (2 metres) between all staff, players and visitors should be maintained. Distancing rules apply when on the golf course and throughout all club facilities.
8. Face masks must be worn at all times in the Golf Shop and public areas inside, and their use is encouraged in the café when not eating or drinking.
9. The café will be open, but limited to a maximum of 50 inside at any one time. It will be operating table service only inside the building. You are welcome to look at the food in the cabinet, then take a seat and wait to be served.
10. The café will continue to offer delivery and pre orders. A menu will be outside the Golf Shop and on the 9th tee with a phone number for you to call the cafe to make an order. The order will be delivered to a table outside for collection.
11. We will not be accepting cash payments. It is our preference that members use their house account for payment, and visitors use EFTPOS or a credit card.
How to check your House Account and top up your balance
1. Sign into your DotGolf account (https://www.golf.co.nz) via the Golf NZ website.
2. If you are using a desktop/laptop click on your name (right hand side of window) and then “My Account” in the drop down menu. If you are using a web browser on your phone, click on the menu below your name and select “My Account”.
3. Then scroll down to “Club Accounts”. Your House Account balance will be displayed below this heading.
4. You can top up your account by entering the amount you want to add and clicking on the green “Top up account” button here as well to add credit from your credit card. However, there is a 5% surcharge. You can avoid the surcharge by ringing the Golf Shop (03 358 4612) and doing the top up over the phone via their EFTPOS terminal.
In the case of an on-course emergency, ring the Golf Shop, (03) 358 4612.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance in complying with these restrictions. We are looking forward to when everything returns to normal.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me (email@example.com).