From 1 July 2022, all new Flexible Memberships provide full playing rights for 6 days/week (excludes Saturday). However, any current full members transferring to a Flexible Membership will still retain their 7 days/week playing rights.
All Flexible Memberships are subject to the conditions listed below. Fees stated apply to memberships taken up from 1 July 2022 – 30 June 2023.
10 Rounds of 18 hole golf for $550 (inc GST and NZ Golf Levies), valid for one month from the date of purchase. This is ideally suited to golfers who may be staying in Christchurch for a short time who want full playing rights, 6 days/week, and NZ Golf registration. This category is also subject to the conditions below.
15 Rounds of 18 hole golf for $920 (inc GST and NZ Golf Levies)
15 Rounds of 9 hole golf for $880 (inc GST and NZ Golf Levies)
25 Rounds of 18 hole golf for $1430 (inc GST and NZ Golf Levies)
25 Rounds of 9 hole golf for $910 (inc GST and NZ Golf Levies)
• Membership expires 1 calendar year from date of issuance (or after 1 month for Flex10).
• During the final month of membership any unused rounds can be used with a guest of the member at no charge (not applicable to Flex10).
• Rounds played must be recorded in NZ Dot Golf.
• NZ Golf Handicap included.
• Players must record all rounds at the Golf Shop prior to starting, and if the Golf Shop is not manned, advise them by e-mail of a round played.
• Voting and reciprocal rights for Flex25 18 hole members only.
• Playing rights are for 6 days/week only (excludes Saturday).
• No Club Championships or Interclub eligibility for any categories.
• Play anytime subject to reserved times for specific competitions.
• Twilight Golf at member rate.
• For Flexible Memberships that are fully utilised within 8 months of the date of issuance, members will be entitled to a 15% discount on renewal of the same category for one more year (not applicable to Flex 10).
• The Club reserves the right to limit the number of new Flexible Memberships available at any particular time.